(RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL 10 MARCH 2019)
RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL 10 MARCH 2019
RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL
DATE: SUNDAY 10TH MARCH, 2019
TOPIC: DOMINION THROUGH TITHING
8. Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
12. And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL 10 MARCH 2019 MEMORY VERSE
MEMORY VERSE : Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
LESSON AIM : To teach the teens the reasons and importance of paying tithe.
CENTRAL TRUTH : Tithing is a command that is scriptural and obedience to it brings blessing.
INTRODUCTION : Eccl 10:19 says “money answereth all things”, we can imply that when we have financial dominion, then we can dominate in other areas. Tithing is a biblical injunction. God said we should bring a tithe of our income into His storehouse. Thithe is 10% of what we earn. When we look at the benefits outlined in Mal. 3:8-12, you will agree with me that when you pay your tithe and pay it regularly, you will have dominion.
10 MARCH 2019 RCCG TEENS
TEACHER’S MANUAL STUDY GUIDE:
When you pay tithe :
1. You become part of those that build God’s kingdom by bringing resources into His storehouse. Verse 10.
2. You are not a robber and you are not under a curse. Verse 9.
3. You are bold to come before God and ask for blessings.
4. He will open the windows of heaven. Note that its not just one window. Verse 10.
5. You will have access into God’s unlimited resources.
6. He rebuke the devourer for your sake. Verse 10.
7. Your land will be blessed.
other things can tithe:
3. Farm Produce
DISCUSSION : What is a devourer? Mention some things that are seen as devourers in the life of Christians especially teenagers.
INVITATION : Make up your mind to obey God in paying your tithe so that you can be blessed abundantly.
CONCLUSION : When you have all the benefits of tithing outlined.
FOR THE WEEK.
#SUNDAY : Revelation 22:1-5 – The river of life.
MONDAY : Joel 2:18-27 – The land refreshed.
#TUESDAY : 1 Samuel 9:15-25 Saul chosen to be king.
#WEDNESDAY: Matthew 15:21-28 – A Gentile shows her faith.
#THURSDAY : 1 Peter 2:1-3 – Destructive doctrines.
#FRIDAY : James 1:21-27 – Doers, not hearers only.
#SATURDAY : 2 Timothy 1:8-12 – Not ashamed of the gospel.