(31 March 2019 Rccg Teens Teacher’s Manual)
31 March 2019 Rccg Teens Teacher’s Manual – Dominion through Testimony
RCCG TEENS TEACHER’S MANUAL
LESSON THIRTY ONE(31)
DATE: SUNDAY 31ST MARCH, 2019
TOPIC: DOMINION THROUGH TESTIMONY
BIBLE TEXT :
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
MEMORY VERSE : Revelation 12:11 “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”.
LESSON AIM : To let the teens know that sharing testimonies can get them dominion.
CENTRAL TRUTH : You can take over your community for the Lord with your testimony.
INTRODUCTION : Testimony simply means sharing with people the wonderful things that God has done for you. A song says that the Lord has done so much for me that I cannot keep it to myself. This should be the attitude of everyone that enjoys the blessings of God every day. Lam. 3:23. Believers should cultivate the habit of testifying to God’s faithfulness in their lives. How God manifests His strength in our weaknesses.
31 March 2019 Rccg Teens Teacher’s Manual STUDY GUIDE :
From our text :
1. And they overcame by sharing testimony. Does it mean there is an additional blessing when we testify? Yes. In Luke 17:12, Jesus healed 10 lepers but only one came back to share his testimony with Jesus and hear what Jesus said in verse 19 “Arise, go thy way, thy faith has made thee whole” He was made whole which is an additional blessing.
2. “And they overcame HIM” who is the him here?-the devil. The one that does not want us to have dominion. This means sharing testimony is one of our spiritual weapons against the devil.
Benefits of testifying to the glory of God :
1. It is part of our worship.
2. It encourages people especially those that are trusting God for the same thing that God testified about.
3. It builds God’s kingdom.
4. It shows how great our God is.
5. God is encouraged to do more us when we openly share what He has done.
6. Testimonies build up the faith of both for the person sharing and the listeners.
DISCUSSION : Some people believe that when they share their testimony, the devil attacks. Is it true? Discuss
LIFE APPLICATION : Cultivate the habit of sharing testimony and you will discover that it will become easier to share you faith with people.
31 March 2019 Rccg Teens Teacher’s Manual Conclusion
CONCLUSION : Looking through the blessings of sharing testimony. You will agree with me that when you make it part of you to share your testimony with others, you are increasing your dominion. Jesus healed a leper in Mark 1:40-45, and instead of going home to rejoice with his family, he went all over the city testifying to everyone of God’s family, he went all over the city testifying to everyone of God’s.
DEVOTION FOR THE WEEK
#SUNDAY : Gen. 6:9-12 – Noah pleases God.
#MONDAY : Numbers 16:41-50 – Complaints of the people.
#TUESDAY : Joshua 1:1-9 – God’s commission to Joshua.
#WEDNESDAY : Revelation 22:6-11 – The time is near.
#THURSDAY : Habakkuk 2:2-4 – The just live by faith.
#FRIDAY : John 1:14-18 – The word becomes flesh.
#SATURDAY :1 Corinthians 3:18-23 – Avoid worldly wisdom.