(Open Heaven 28 May 2019 Prayer Points on Today)
Open Heaven 28 May 2019 Prayer Points on Today – There is an Alternative
Open Heaven 28 May 2019
- Thank you my heavenly father because you are a God of unlimited chances.
- Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. I need mercy from you Lord that is why I am confessing my sins and errors, please forgive me for Christ’s sake.
- For we all stumble in many ways. Heavenly Father uphold me by your righteousness so that I will not stumble unto destruction and calamity.
- David became angry and grieved and offended because of the Lord’s outburst against Uzzah, O Lord deliver me from every incident and accident that will make me become bitter towards you
- O Lord, please remove every unfortunate incident on the road to the fulfillment of my heart desires.
- Father by your mercy, my expectation of joy and celebration this month, this year shall not be cut short.
- God of great mercy, whatever is meant for evil for me and my family by anyone or by any power, turn it around for my good.
Open Heaven 28 May 2019: [Tuesday] Daily Devotional By Pastor E.A Adeboye There is an Alternative
- Father use me and my family as instrument of proclamation of your goodness and your greatness in the powerful name of James.
- Though the Lord gave you adversity for food and suffering for drink, he will still be with you to teach you. You will see your teacher with your own eyes. Holy Spirit you are my teacher of righteousness, please teach and lead me in the path of truth, holiness and glory in the mighty name of Jesus.
- David learnt from his previous errors and was kept innocent of great transgression; Holy Spirit please give me a teachable spirit; don’t let me become hardened to errors and sins.
- For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity. Father wherever I have fallen, reinstate me by your grace in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly father in any way that I may have missed it, please give me a come back miracle.
- After much sorrow and sadness, David fulfilled his heart’s desire with much joy and celebration; Say Father let sorrow be turned to joy for me and my family. Replace sorrow with joy; mourning with dancing and complain with testimony in my life and in my home.
- Come what may this month, my desires shall be fulfilled and my joy shall know no limits in Jesus name.
- Thank God for answered prayers in Jesus name.